Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can someone help me fix my netbook?

I have an Acer Aspire One net-book. A few days ago I turned it on and programs were unresponsive, the error message saying it was missing a file called ATL.DLL, I tried using a program called PC Health Advisor to download software to run .dll files but it hasn't fixed the error. I want to return my computer to factory default and scrub the hard-drives but when i try to use e-recovery program on my net-book, it says 'hard-drive configuration not at factory default. boot aborted', i do not know what it means or how i fix it. I've cleaned my registry and searched for viruses, malware,etc all of which are not on it. I also tried using ms-dos, trying to see if there might b a recovery command but i couldn't find one. Can someone help me fix it cos its getting irritating now? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment