Friday, August 12, 2011

Whats wrong with teenage guys? 15-17?

So most of us know that school is out, or almost out. A few days ago, 7th and 8th graders (including myself) went to Valley Fair for an END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR thing. I was in a small group of friends, and one of them got hungry. We went ot a small little food shop and waited inside for our friend to get her food. So me and girl wait with me, were going to get some water. I had my phone out and I was embarrassing her by playing ring tones really loud. THEN all of a sudden a 16 (idk how old he was, just guessing.) year old guy comes up to me and says "hey braw, that's some cool ring tones you got there. Wanna trade numbers?", and I just closed my phone and kept quiet. Now when we got to the front desk to get water, the same guy comes up to me again, and this time he says "hey what grades are you guys in? You look like some pretty good looking 5th graders", and I'm just like WHA! (In my head) The girl getting water with me said "Where 7th graders", and I just walked away in a corner in the shop. Right after that she yells says me name and asked me if I was still getting water. Once more the very same guy came closer to me and said he was sorry if he ooffendedme. Right there then and now I was about to slap my friend across the face for saying my name. I swear I was being stalked that whole day....

No comments:

Post a Comment